This is a great opportunity that you do not want to miss!
PFLNY has partnered with infection control experts to assist long-term care facilities in New York State to conduct audits, identify issues, and develop the needed strategies to prevent and control infection.
If your facility is accepted for this program, our IC specialist will travel to your facility and work with a team of your choosing for three FREE hours to help identify areas needing attention and develop strategies to improve, prevent, and mitigate future problems. With their newly acquired experience, your staff can impart their newfound expertise to others across the organization.
Your frontline team members will:
- Dedicate 3 hours working with the infection control expert to learn the importance of infection control for residents and staff
- Gain insight on how to conduct an infection control audit using a standard audit tool and how to interpret the results
- Apply the QA/QAPI process using their audit findings
- Understand how to avoid citations by engaging all staff
- Choose the highest priority finding to monitor for the next 3 months
- Expand knowledge of proper facility infection by sharing their new knowledge with other frontline staff
We hope you will take advantage of this awesome opportunity! Participants and facility administrators have reported that the program continues to show great benefits!
SPOTS are limited, sign up today!
Apply today for the Project Firstline NY IC TEAM ROUNDS!
Please complete all fields below to be considered for the Infection Control Audit Program!
"*" indicates required fields